EP001- Bosch EDC17 / MED17, Delphi, SIMxx by boot mode
The Abrites ENGINE CONTROL UNIT Programming Tool is dedicated to reading the internal configuration of any EDC17/ MED17 ECUs. This function allows the reading/writing /updating of the Configuration Data (EEPROM), Internal Flash and External Flash of these units.
The function is not limited to VAG vehicles and can be used on other brands utilizing the Bosch MED/EDC 17, Continental, Delphi, Kefico Motor Electronics.
- Full access to the memory through boot-mode (CAN bus)
- Read/Update EDC17/MED17 eeprom/flash memory
- It is strongly recommended that you use the ZN051 Distribution Box when working with the EP001 special function in order to be able to toggle between BOOT MODE and Diagnostic mode which is very helpful for working with EDC17/ MED17
- Read Component Security(CS) and PIN of VAG ECUs
- Read/Update mileage in VAG Engine Control Units.
- Clone VAG Engine Control Units.
- Fix flash checksums
- Read/Update ISN in BMW DME/DDE control units
- Read/Update 8HP EGS ISN in BMW DME/DDE control units (F-series)
- Reset working hours counter in BMW DME/DDE control units.
- All functions of VN004 are also included.
Free for owners of VN004 and a valid AMS.
The new ECU Programming Tool includes ECUs from the following brands:
- BMW - BOSCH
- ISUZU - BOSCH
- KIA/ HYUNDAI - BOSCH, CONTINENTAL, DELPHI, KEFICO
- MERCEDES - BOSCH, CONTINENTAL, DELPHI
- MINI - BOSCH
- PORSCHE - BOSCH
- PEUGEOT/ CITROEN - BOSCH
- RENAULT - BOSCH
- VAG - BOSCH
N.B. Please note that you will require an AVDI interface with an active AMS in order to use this special function. Absolutely no tokens required.
Please enter AVDI# in the sellers notes when checking out. This is required to complete the order processing. ALL SOFTWARE SALES FINAL! Thank you. Abrites USA